Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Jenni! (and Canada)

My favorite running buddy, awesome friend, and new blogging partner Jenni turns the big 3-0 today!



I hope you have an awesome day Jenni!

Her birthday is very easy to remember because it just so happens to coincide with Canada's birthday as well. Since this is my first Canada day being a Canadian resident again, I feel oddly patriotic. I even cried while watching this Tim Horton's commercial http://www.timhortons.com/ca/en/tools/a-coffee-all-our-own.html

I came across that commercial while looking for a picture of a Canada doughnut from Tim Hortons. I have been planning all week to get a Canada doughnut from Tim Hortons on Canada day (yes this is how exciting my life is now), but I already went there and COMPLETELY FORGOT.

Edit: I went to Timmy's after dinner and got coffee and a Canada doughnut. Crisis averted!



1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Canada! Thanks for the birthday shout outs, the day has been great so far - would be better if you still lived here...

    :)

    ReplyDelete